Snohomish Electric, Heat, & AC typical residential jobs include everything from trouble-shooting service calls for replacing a fuse box to accommodate new kitchen appliances, remodeling projects that require electrical upgrades such as new interior lighting or installing control systems for a pool or spa.
We also do pre-wiring for new home construction and have expertise with low voltage systems involving voice, data and video wiring systems. Also wiring for telephones, computers and all phases of electrical service work from simple ceiling fans installations to total system electrical upgrades.
Doing It Yourself ?
If you know what you’re doing, the smaller jobs are okay to approach, BUT if you are thinking of tackling some more involved projects yourself… think again! Unless you’re well versed in electrical work, you’re taking a big chance. After all, it’s your home. At best, you’re inconvenienced, maybe a blackout. At worst, you risk injury or even death… and/or fire.
Whatever your needs, we take the time to determine exactly what needs to be done, help you understand it, and give you a free estimate on the work. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all electrical work (excluding manufacturer’s defects). That’s better than a do-it-yourself project!
Residential Electrical Services:
- New Construction
- Custom Homes
- Bath/Kitchen Remodels
- Complete Home Remodels
- Breaker/Panel Upgrade and Replacements
- Service Upgrades
- Hot Tub Hook Ups
- Recessed Lighting
- Dedicated Circuits
- Complete Generator Installations
- Knob and Tube Rewires
- Home Inspections
- Ceiling Fans/Bath Fans
- Whole House Ventilation fans
- Microwave Circuits
- Advanced Home Audio/Video/Cable/Phone/Internet
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Residential Intercom Systems
- Flat Screen T.V. Install
- Advance Home Theater and Whole House Audio Systems
- Emergency Service
Residential Electrical Services – Snohomish Electric, Heat, & AC:
Electrical Troubleshooting, Electrical Maintenance & Electrical Repair
- Panel Upgrade – 125, 200 & 400 amp panel. If you are experiencing the flickering of light and/or burnt breakers this may mean it is time to replace or upgrade your main panel. Your panel is intended to be a safety devise for your home;
- Troubleshooting by a Certified Residential Electrician – Find the root of the problem quickly identified and repaired by our certified expert technicians;
- Dedicated Circuits – Dedicated circuits are necessary to prevent appliances or equipment with larger power consumption from being starved of power which could ultimately result in appliance failure;
- Old House Re-wiring – Cloth wiring breaks down when it is exposed to elements. Houses built before the 60’s use this outdated wiring which presents a potential fire hazard;
- Residential Electrical Safety Inspections – Let a certified electrician make certain that GFCI’s receptacles and breakers are put in place where required according to the National Electrical Code to prevent electrocution. We will provide the recommendation for arc fault breakers where the code requires to prevent incidental electrical fires from occurring.